Cinnamon Crisps Dessert
- fat free burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 c
- light whipped cream
- 1 c
- fresh raspberries
- fresh or canned apricots sliced
- kiwi peeled, quartered and sliced
How to Make Cinnamon Crisps Dessert
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine water and vanilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles or use a 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter to press out shaped pieces. Lightly coat both sides of tortilla with cooking spray. Lightly brush each side with water mixture and sprinkle each side with sugar mixture.
- 2Place on a wire rack and set rack onto a sheet pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Just before serving, top each with a dollop of whipped cream and arrange the raspberries, apricots and kiwi.