CINNAMON APPLE PACKETS
6feet heavy duty aluminum foil, cut into 3 equal pieces
1 1/2 Tbspbutter, divided
4 mediumapples, peeled, cored & sliced
1 1/2 Tbspdark brown sugar
1 tsplemon juice
1 pinchsalt (optional)
How to Make CINNAMON APPLE PACKETS
- On flat work surface, lay 2 pieces of foil horizontally, overlapping about 3 or 4 inches lengthways; lay third piece of foil on top, vertically.
- Using about 1/3 of the butter, grease vertical layer of foil to within 2 inches of the edges.
- Place apple slices in center and sprinkle with cinnamon, brown sugar, cornstarch, salt (if using) and lemon juice.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Gather, fold and seal sides of foil, top layer with apples first, flattening slightly and treating bottom 2 layers as one layer of foil.
- Cook on grill or in oven (on a rimmed baking sheet in oven), medium heat (300-325 degrees F.) 20 to 30 minutes, turning several times.