Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 16 oz
- milk chocolate chips ( white or regular milk chocolate
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- fresh strawberries w/ leaves
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1In a chocolate melter or a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening. Also, remember to stir the chocolate occasionally until smooth.
- 2Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries.
- 4Put parchment paper on a flat pan, when your finished dipping your strawberry lay it on the pan,
- 6You can decide when to take out strawberries. When you are ready to put them in the bags, take the toothpicks out of before you put them in.