How to Make Cherry Clafoutis
- 2In a blender, mix together milk, 1/4 cup sugar, kirsch, vanilla, almond extract, eggs and salt.
- 3Add flour and blend for another minute until smooth.
- 4Cover the bottom of baking dish with a layer of batter. Add a layer of cherries and sprinkle the top of them with remaining sugar, then cover with the rest of the batter.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until golden crust has formed at the bottom and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Optional: dust with powdered sugar before serving.