cherry berry dessert
- 1 box
- cherry jello
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- fresh berries, blueberries, raspberries, black berries, strawberries
- 1 large
- your favorite cookie to crumble and sprinkle over the top
- chocolate curls if you like
How to Make cherry berry dessert
- 1In a 9" x 13" glass casserole make jello according to package, refrigerate and let set'
- 2when jello is set , pour cherry pie filling over jello, spread over top to cover.
- 3sprinkle your berries over the pie filling, save the strawberries for the top.
(you could add any fruit you like)
- 4cover with cool whip, decorate top with strawberries and sprinkle cookie crumbs and chocolate curls over it.
I used Betty Crocker cotton candy cookies and it gave it a little extra something. Enjoy