Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 lb
- fresh strawberries, rinsed and pat dry
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened, you can used whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- graham cracker crumbs, optional
- fresh blueberries
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1Cut off the strawberry stems. Cut around the inside of the strawberry, hollowing out slightly and creating a well for the cheesecake. Cut off a small portion of the pointy strawberry tip, so that each strawberry can stand. Place each on a large baking sheet.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy, about 2 minutes on medium speed. Spoon into strawberry. If you have a pastry bag place mixture in the pastry bag and pipe into each strawberry, adding a little extra to the top. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- 3Optionally, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of each stuffed strawberry. If serving on Independence day add a fresh blueberry.
- 4You can dip these in chocolate...yummy!