Blueberry Crumb Bars Recipe
Found in my inbox from Taste of Home.
- package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 1/2 c
- old fashioned oats
- 3/4 c
- unsalted butter, melted
- jar (12 ounces) blueberry preserves
- 1/3 c
- fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped pecans
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
How to Make Blueberry Crumb Bars Recipe
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oats and butter until crumbly. Press 3 cups into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the preserves, blueberries and lemon juice. Spread over crust. Stir pecans and cinnamon into remaining crumb mixture. Sprinkle over top.
- 3Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack before cutting into bars. Yield: 1 dozen.