Black & White Strawberries
The addition of raspberry is a nice touch.
The recipe is just in time for Valentines Day...Surprise that special someone with these tasty treats, they will be glad that you did...
- 1/4 c
- plus 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp
- raspberry liqueur ( framboise )
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 8 large
- strawberries, with stems
- 1/2 oz
- white chocolate, chopped, or 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
How to Make Black & White Strawberries
- 1Line a large baking sheet with wax paper. In a small microwavable bowl, combine the chocolate chips, liqueur, and 1 1/2 teaspoons water; microwave on High, stirring twice, until melted and smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Holding a berry by the hull, dip the berry halfway into the chocolate; set on the wax paper. Repeat with the remaining berries and chocolate.
In another small microwavable bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave on high, stirring once, until melted and smooth, about 1 minute. Dip a fork in the white chocolate; drizzle over strawberries. Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. Serve chilled.
2 per serving...1 serving = 2 points
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4.5 g
Saturated Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 0.5 mg
Sodium 5.0 mg
Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 1.1 g
- 2I will be adding some W/W recipes as I make them, straight from my cookbook...hope you enjoy them!