Berry Crepes with Orange Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
We love breakfast foods of any kind at my house and this one sounds right up our alley. I'm guessing that any fresh fruit would work well in this recipe.
Found this in All Time Family Favorites - Breakfast & Brunch.
- 1 c
- fresh blueberries
- 1 c
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- 9 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- orange juice
- crepes, homemade or purchased
How to Make Berry Crepes with Orange Sauce
- 1Combine blueberries, strawberries and sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- 2To prepare sauce, beat cream cheese and honey until light; slowly beat in orange juice.
- 3Spoon about 1/2 cup of berry filling in center of 1 crepe.
- 4Spoon about 1 tablespoon sauce over berries.
- 5Roll up; place on serving plate.
- 6Repeat with remaining crepes.
- 7Pour remaining sauce over crepes.