Berry Crepes with Orange Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
We love breakfast foods of any kind at my house and this one sounds right up our alley. I'm guessing that any fresh fruit would work well in this recipe.
Found this in All Time Family Favorites - Breakfast & Brunch.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cfresh blueberries
1 cfresh strawberries, sliced
9 ozcream cheese, softened
3/4 corange juice
8crepes, homemade or purchased
How to Make Berry Crepes with Orange Sauce
- Combine blueberries, strawberries and sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- To prepare sauce, beat cream cheese and honey until light; slowly beat in orange juice.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of berry filling in center of 1 crepe.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon sauce over berries.
- Roll up; place on serving plate.
- Repeat with remaining crepes.
- Pour remaining sauce over crepes.