How to Make Berry Bread
- In a large bowl, add the 3-1/2 lbs. (thawed) sweetened sliced strawberries.
- Stir in heavy cream until blended.
- Chill in the refrigerator 30 minutes to 1-2 hours.
- In serving bowls, add torn pieces of homemade, or store bought white bread.
- Pour desired amounts of the berry mixture over each bowl of bread.
- Note: If using your own frozen strawberries, you may need to add a bit more granulated sugar, but according to taste. Do this before adding the cream. The amount of strawberries and cream added; depends upon you.