Cindi M Bauer
How to Make Berry Bread
- In a large bowl, add the 3-1/2 lbs. of (thawed) sweetened sliced strawberries.
- Stir in the heavy cream, until the strawberries and cream are blended together.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or 1-2 hours.
- In a serving bowls, add torn pieces of homemade, or store bought white bread.
- Pour desired amounts of the berry mixture, over each bowl of already torn pieces of bread.
- Note: If using your own frozen strawberries, you may need to add a bit more granulated sugar, but according to taste. Do this before adding the cream. The amount of strawberries and cream added; depends upon you.