16 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 cpowdered sugar
7 ozsweetened condensed milk
1 cheavy whipping cream
1 cprepared instant vanilla pudding
1 tsplemon juice
1 boxvanilla wafers
How to Make Banana Pudding Dip
- In a small bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- In another small bowl, prepare pudding according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Slowly mix in the condensed milk.
- Fold 1 cup of the pudding into the cream cheese mixture and then fold in the whipped cream into the mixture.
- On a plate, mash the bananas and sprinkle with lemon juice to help prevent them from browning.
- Fold bananas into the dip mixture.
- Chill for an hour and sprinkle the top with crushed vanilla wafers before serving.