☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 21 oz. can peach pie filling
- 16 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
How to Make Autumn Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine together the dry cake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in nuts; set aside.
- 3Combine peach pie filling and cranberry sauce in ungreased 9x13 glass pan, mix well.
- 4Sprinkle with crumb mixture over fruit.
- 5Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.