☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- already made pie crust enough for two
- 4 medium
- green apples peeled
- 4 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 4 tsp
- 11/2 c
- 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make APPLE DUMPLINGS
- 1Peel apples and using a knife, cut a hole in the middle of the apple to remove the core leaving it whole.
- 2Cut each pie crust in half and place one apple on each piece
- 3In the hole of the apple that was made after core was removed, put a teaspoon of butter and tablespoon of brown sugar in the hole and sprinkle the whole thing with a little cinnamon.
Wrap the pie crust completely around the apple closing all the gaps
- 4In small sauce pan heat water, sugar and butter until sugar melts.
- 5Place apples into a 9x13 pan and pour the sugar water mixture over the top of apples and bake at 375 for 35 minutes.