☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgalready made pie crust enough for two
4 mediumgreen apples peeled
4 Tbspbrown sugar
How to Make APPLE DUMPLINGS
- Peel apples and using a knife, cut a hole in the middle of the apple to remove the core leaving it whole.
- Cut each pie crust in half and place one apple on each piece
- In the hole of the apple that was made after core was removed, put a teaspoon of butter and tablespoon of brown sugar in the hole and sprinkle the whole thing with a little cinnamon.
Wrap the pie crust completely around the apple closing all the gaps
- In small sauce pan heat water, sugar and butter until sugar melts.
- Place apples into a 9x13 pan and pour the sugar water mixture over the top of apples and bake at 375 for 35 minutes.