☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 mediumhoney crisp apples
1 tube(s)8 count pillsbury frozen crescent roll dough
1 tspwatkins double vanilla
1/2 tspwatkins cinnamon
2/3 cdiet mountain dew
How to Make Apple Dew-licious Dumplings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and slice apples into 8 slices total.
- Encase 1 apple slice into each gently stretched crescent roll dough section and place in a non greased 8 X 8 baking dish.
- Gently melt butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan. Add the "Dew"; gently stir and pour mixture over the rolls.
- Gently revolve the dumplings to thoroughly moisten them then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 30 minutes uncovered. Then, cover with foil and bake 15 minutes. Remove baking dish. Uncover. Let sit and "get happy" for 10 minutes. Makes 8.