·4 medium size gala apples, peeled, cored and sliced
·1 cup all- purpose flour
·1 cup sugar
·1/4 teaspoon salt
·1 teaspoon baking powder
·1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
·1 egg, beaten
·1/3 cup melted butter
How to Make Apple Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 8x8 baking dish.
- Peel and slice the apples into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the beaten egg into the dry ingredients and mix with a fork to make a crumbly mixture.
- Sprinkle crumbly mixture evenly over apples.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl or measuring cup in the microwave and pour all over the top of the crumbly mixture.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.