How to Make Apple Crisp
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter an 8x8 baking dish.
- 3Peel and slice the apples into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 5Add the beaten egg into the dry ingredients and mix with a fork to make a crumbly mixture.
- 6Sprinkle crumbly mixture evenly over apples.
- 7Melt the butter in a small bowl or measuring cup in the microwave and pour all over the top of the crumbly mixture.
- 8Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.