☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 mediumgranny smith apples or fresh peaches
2 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
1 1/2 stickbutter
12 ozmountain dew regular or diet
How to Make Apple Bundles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Peel and cut apples/peaches into eight wedges.
- Wrap each apple/peach with crescent roll and place in a lightly greased 9X13 baking dish.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Melt butter. Stir butter into the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Spoon mixture on top of each apple bundle.
- Slowly pour can of Mountain Dew over bundles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
NOTE---Bundles will brown after 30 minutes but allow them to cook the full 45 minutes.