☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 medium
- granny smith apples or fresh peaches
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 stick
- 12 oz
- mountain dew regular or diet
How to Make Apple Bundles
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Peel and cut apples/peaches into eight wedges.
- 2Wrap each apple/peach with crescent roll and place in a lightly greased 9X13 baking dish.
- 3Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Melt butter. Stir butter into the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- 4Spoon mixture on top of each apple bundle.
- 5Slowly pour can of Mountain Dew over bundles.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
NOTE---Bundles will brown after 30 minutes but allow them to cook the full 45 minutes.