White Chocolate Ritz Fluffernutter Bars
How to Make White Chocolate Ritz Fluffernutter Bars
- 1Line a 9x13 pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick vegetable oil spray and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, melt vanilla almond bark according to package directions.
- 3Stir in sweetened condensed milk and stir until smooth and combined.
- 4Spread half of the candy mixture in the bottom of your prepared pan.
- 5Press crackers on top of the candy, so that they are touching.
You'll have roughly 7 rows of 4 crackers.
- 6Spoon peanut butter evenly over the surface of the crackers, then spread with an offset spatula or the back of a spoon.
- 7Spoon marshmallow creme evenly over the peanut butter and spread with offset spatula or back of a spoon.
It doesn't have to be perfect, so don't worry if it smears a little.
- 8Top surface evenly with crackers, making sure they are all touching.
- 9Pour remaining white chocolate mixture over the top of the crackers.
- 10If it's too thick to pour, place in microwave and heat for 30 seconds at a time until it's thin enough.
- 11Spread candy over crackers evenly.
- 12Garnish with sprinkles.
- 13Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- 14Cut into bars and serve.