White Chocolate M&M Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
14 Tbspmelted butter, cooled
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 boxvanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz)
1 tspkosher salt
1 tspvanilla extract
1egg plus 1 egg yolk
1 3/4 cflour
1/2 cmacadamia nuts, chopped
1/2 bag(s)white chocolate m&ms
How to Make White Chocolate M&M Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl use a mixer to combine butter, sugars, pudding mix, salt, and vanilla extract with the low setting until just combined.
- Slowly add eggs and then flour and baking soda. Mix until dough is formed.
- Stir in chopped nuts by hand.
- Shape into large ball (approx 3 inches). Place on cookie sheets 3 inches apart. Flatten slightly with your fingertips and press in about 7 M&Ms.
- Bake for about 15 min or until it looks completely done. Cool on a rack for 10 min. And enjoy!