☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries(or dried cherries)
- if using unsalted nuts, add 1/4 teaspoon salt to the flour
How to Make White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet. In a large mixing bowl combine the butter and sugars and using an electric mixer cream the butter and sugars until fluffy and pale in color. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- 2In a separate bowl combine the flour and baking soda. Using a wooden spoon carefully stir in the flour mixture into the butter mixture just until combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and pistachio nuts.
- 3Drop heaping spoonfuls of batter onto the greased cookie sheet. Bake the cookies for 8 - 10 minutes or until they just begin to turn golden around the edges. Allow the cookies to cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to completely cool.