Toblerone Shortbread Cookies
- 2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- superfine white sugar
- 3 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 2 pkg
- or bars, (100 grams each) toblerone swiss milk chocolate, chopped into small 1/4 inch chunks
- 3 Tbsp
- sifted icing sugar
How to Make Toblerone Shortbread Cookies
- 1Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Beat butter and superfine white sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on high speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Mix flour and cornstarch together in a separate bowl.
- 4Gradually add to the butter mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 5Stir in Chocolate chunks with a wooden spoon.
- 6Drop by heaping tablespoonful's, 1 inch apart, onto baking sheets. I line mine baking sheets with Parchment paper.
- 7Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.