Toblerone Shortbread Cookies
2 cbutter, softened
1 csuperfine white sugar
3 1/2 cflour
2 pkgor bars, (100 grams each) toblerone swiss milk chocolate, chopped into small 1/4 inch chunks
3 Tbspsifted icing sugar
How to Make Toblerone Shortbread Cookies
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and superfine white sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Mix flour and cornstarch together in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add to the butter mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in Chocolate chunks with a wooden spoon.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful's, 1 inch apart, onto baking sheets. I line mine baking sheets with Parchment paper.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.