Tie Dye Sugar Cookies
You can use your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe for these, but I used a Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix and cut down the time. Do what makes you happy. I also used neon food coloring to make the vibrant colors that just pop. My Grandkids had fun making these!
I hope you like them! I know your kids will.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 bag(s)
- (17.5 oz) betty crocker sugar cookie mix or a batch of your favorite sugar cookie dough
- 5 bottle
- neon food coloring
How to Make Tie Dye Sugar Cookies
- 1Mix the cookie mix according to package or recipe directions.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Separate dough into 4 or 5 bowls.
- 3Add 8-10 drops of different food coloring to each bowl and mix until color is well blended.
- 4Take a nickel sized amount of each dough and roll it all into a ball.
- 5Using the snake method, roll dough between your hands to make a snake-shaped long piece of dough.
- 6Lay it on the counter and roll into a spiral; place onto cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees. 8-10 minutes until done.
- 8Cool for 2 minutes on the pan before removing cookies to a baking rack to cool.