Sweet Potato Cookie Pies
8 largefresh sweet potatoes
2 pkgbreak and bake sugar cookies (24pc each)
1/2 cbrown sugar
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
8 ozcool whip thawed, divided
1 pkgpecans, halved
1 jar(s)caramel sauce
How to Make Sweet Potato Cookie Pies
- preheat oven 350
- Place peeled potatoes in stock pan, cover, boil for 30 mins. drain. Mash.
- place sugar cookies squares in a greased MINI muffin pan & bake 10 mins or until edges are golden brown.
- remove from oven & gently press down centers immediately. (melon ballers or something similar work great)Let cool a little more before removing from muffin pan.
- In a bowl combine, potatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese & 1/2 the cool whip.
- Spoon mixture into cups.Add a dallop of cool whip, a pecan & drizzle caramel. Serve immediately! Enjoy