Sweet Potato Cookie Pies
- 8 large
- fresh sweet potatoes
- 2 pkg
- break and bake sugar cookies (24pc each)
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz
- cool whip thawed, divided
- 1 pkg
- pecans, halved
- 1 jar(s)
- caramel sauce
How to Make Sweet Potato Cookie Pies
- 1preheat oven 350
- 2Place peeled potatoes in stock pan, cover, boil for 30 mins. drain. Mash.
- 3place sugar cookies squares in a greased MINI muffin pan & bake 10 mins or until edges are golden brown.
- 4remove from oven & gently press down centers immediately. (melon ballers or something similar work great)Let cool a little more before removing from muffin pan.
- 5In a bowl combine, potatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese & 1/2 the cool whip.
- 6Spoon mixture into cups.Add a dallop of cool whip, a pecan & drizzle caramel. Serve immediately! Enjoy