Super Simple S'mores
Vicki Butts (lazyme)6
From Betty Crockers Picnic, Potluck & Special Occasions.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- corn syrup
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp
- 1 12-ounce pkg
- golden grahams cereal (9 cups)
- 4 c
- miniature marshmallows
How to Make Super Simple S'mores
- 1Grease a rectangle pan, 13x9x2-inch.
- 2Heat corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips to boiling in 2 quart saucepan, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- 3Stir in vanilla.
- 4Pour cereal into large bowl.
- 5Pour chocolate mixture over cereal; toss until completely coated with chocolate.
- 6Stir in marshmallows, 1 cup at a time.
- 7Press mixture evenly in pan.
- 8Let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour until firm.
- 9Cut into 2 inch squares.
- 10Store loosely covered at room temperature up to 2 days.
- 11Microwave Directions:
Mix corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips in a 4 cup microwavable measure or 1 quart microwavable bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, folding back one side to vent. Microwave on High for 2-3 minutes or until boiling. Carefully remove plastic wrap; add vanilla. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Continue as directed above.
- 12Makes 2 dozen bars.
Per bar: 190 calories, 2 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate, 6 g fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 60 mg potassium