Super Simple S'mores
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From Betty Crockers Picnic, Potluck & Special Occasions.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 ccorn syrup
2 cmilk chocolate chips
1 12-ounce pkggolden grahams cereal (9 cups)
4 cminiature marshmallows
How to Make Super Simple S'mores
- Grease a rectangle pan, 13x9x2-inch.
- Heat corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips to boiling in 2 quart saucepan, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour cereal into large bowl.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal; toss until completely coated with chocolate.
- Stir in marshmallows, 1 cup at a time.
- Press mixture evenly in pan.
- Let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour until firm.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature up to 2 days.
- Microwave Directions:
Mix corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips in a 4 cup microwavable measure or 1 quart microwavable bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, folding back one side to vent. Microwave on High for 2-3 minutes or until boiling. Carefully remove plastic wrap; add vanilla. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Continue as directed above.
- Makes 2 dozen bars.
Per bar: 190 calories, 2 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate, 6 g fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 60 mg potassium