Super Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies
So, I had to start leaving some at home.
I hope you enjoy them as much as everyone else did.
1 lbbutter, unsalted
2 clight brown sugar
2 cgranulated sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
3 call purpose flour
5 coatmeal, ground to a fine meal
2 tspbaking powder
8 ozhershey bar, grated
24 ozchocolate chips
3 cchopped nuts, pecans or walnuts
How to Make Super Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream the butter & sugars in a large bowl.
Add the eggs & vanilla extract.
- Blend the flour, oatmeal, baking powder, &, salt with the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the grated Hershey bar, chocolate chips, &, the chopped nuts.
- Using a cookie scoop, place the dough about 1 inch apart on a greased & floured cookie sheet.
I always grease my cookie sheets with "Butter Flavor Crisco".
- Place the cookie sheet in a 325 oven for 8-10 minutes.
Note; All ovens do not cook the same. I use a gas oven.
- Leave them on the cookie sheet for a few minutes to settle before removing them to a seperate container.
- You may want to cut this recipe down to suit your gathering. This makes about 100 cookies.
Then again, it depends on how much you like them. You may want to double it the next time.