Sugar Mace Cookies
How to Make Sugar Mace Cookies
- 1Cream sugar and butter.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
- 2Stir together flour, baking powder, mace, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; blend into creamed mixture.
Divide in half.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 4On lightly floured surface, roll each half to 1/8-inch thickness, if dough is too soft to roll and cut nicely knead in more flour, a little at a time, until it's a good consistency.
- 5Cut with cookie cutters.
Sprinkle with vanilla sugar if using.
- 6Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at for 7 to 8 minutes.