PEANUT BUTTER NOTE: For people who are allergic to "Peanuts" and "Peanut Butter" ... there are all kinds of alternatives to use, such as: Cashew Butter - Almond Butter and Sunflower Seed Butter.
- 1 c
- white karo syrup
- 1 c
- 1 c
- peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1 bag(s)
- fritos - corn chips (14 oz. size)
How to Make "STUPID COOKIES"
- 1Empty into a "large bowl" the Fritos Corn Chips .... and slightly crush with your hands .... set aside.
- 2Bring sugar and syrup to a boil in a saucepan ... boil for "One Minute" only -- "no longer" or you will be sorry (you won't be able to bite into the cookies).
- 3Add peanut butter and mix together thoroughly.
- 4Pour the peanut butter-syrup mixture over the corn chips .... and mix all together.
- 5Work fast and drop by spoonfuls, the cookies onto a sheet of parchment paper. Note: I use a "Soup Spoon" to scoop-out the cookies onto the parchment paper, it makes a mounded-up cookie about 2 1/2 inches in size.
- 6After all the mounded-up cookies have been distributed onto the parchment paper ... take your fingers and give each cookie a little "squeeze" together, which will make sure any corn chips found sticking-out "stay" with your cookie mound.
- 7That's it --- You're Done!