Strawberry & White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- strawberry cake mix
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 large
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 c
- white chocolate chips
- 3/4 c
How to Make Strawberry & White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- 1Combine, butter, egg, vanilla, and cream cheese in a bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- 2Add cake mix, half of the box at a time, mixing until well combined.
- 3Stir in chips and candies by hand.
- 4Refrigerate for at least one hour and then roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Place dough balls onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes - you don't want the cookies to brown at all! Set a timer.
- 7Let cookies cool on a baking sheet for several minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 8Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 4-5 days.