Strawberry & White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxstrawberry cake mix
1 stickbutter, melted
1 tsppure vanilla extract
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
3/4 cwhite chocolate chips
How to Make Strawberry & White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Combine, butter, egg, vanilla, and cream cheese in a bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add cake mix, half of the box at a time, mixing until well combined.
- Stir in chips and candies by hand.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour and then roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place dough balls onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes - you don't want the cookies to brown at all! Set a timer.
- Let cookies cool on a baking sheet for several minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 4-5 days.