1/2 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 csugar
2 3/4 call purpose flour
2 tspcream of tartar
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Snickerdoodles
- Preheat oven to 400 derees.
- Mix thoroughly: butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs.
- Blend in flour, cream of tartar. baking soda and salt
- Shape into balls (1 tsp. each)
- Mix 2 Tbsp. sugar and cinnamon. Roll each ball in the cinnamon mixture.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.