☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Snickerdoodle Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixer bowl beat butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue to beat until combined.
- Add flour and baking soda and combine.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 11 1/2 inch baking dish, spreading into an even layer.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over dough.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before cutting into bars.