Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 c(2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cgranulated sugar
3/4 cwell packed brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1(12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
How to Make Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes or so.
- Cool on wire wracks.