☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbutter, melted & cooled
2eggs, well beaten
2 Tbspmilk, plus extra for coating
1 tspvanilla extract
3 tspbaking powder
3 1/2 - 4 cunbleached white flour
How to Make Sesame Seed Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream melted butter & sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add 2 well beaten eggs & mix.
- Add in milk, vanilla & baking powder, mix well.
- Slowly add in flour as needed; mix until dough is soft but not sticky.
- Remove from bowl and gently knead, adding more flour, if needed. Cover a let rest for 15 minutes.
- Pour milk in a plate & sesame seeds in a separate plate.
- Break off dough pieces the size of a walnut and roll in the palm of your hand.
- Roll balls in milk, then in sesame seeds, covering all over generously.
- Place bals on a greased cooki sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake on middle rack for about 15 minutes until slightly browned.