☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- butter, melted & cooled
- 1 c
- eggs, well beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- milk, plus extra for coating
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 tsp
- baking powder
- 3 1/2 - 4 c
- unbleached white flour
- sesame seeds
How to Make Sesame Seed Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream melted butter & sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- 3Add 2 well beaten eggs & mix.
- 4Add in milk, vanilla & baking powder, mix well.
- 5Slowly add in flour as needed; mix until dough is soft but not sticky.
- 6Remove from bowl and gently knead, adding more flour, if needed. Cover a let rest for 15 minutes.
- 7Pour milk in a plate & sesame seeds in a separate plate.
- 8Break off dough pieces the size of a walnut and roll in the palm of your hand.
- 9Roll balls in milk, then in sesame seeds, covering all over generously.
- 10Place bals on a greased cooki sheet and flatten slightly.
- 11Bake on middle rack for about 15 minutes until slightly browned.