Sally's Peanut Butter Balls
- 2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick
- 3 c
- rice krispies
- 1 lb
- powdered sugar
- 2-1/2 bag(s)
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- bar parafin
- parchment paper for lining cookie sheets
How to Make Sally's Peanut Butter Balls
- 1Melt peanut butter and stick of butter in a saucepan.
In a large bowl, combine rice krispies and powdered sugar.
Once saucepan mixture is smooth, pour over bowl of rice krispies mixture.
Now is the time to line the sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 2Once the mixture is starting to harden, form into 1-in ball so it will be easier to roll them in the chocolate. Put them on the sheet pan that has been lined with parchment paper and put them in the freezer for 1 - 2 hours.
- 3In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips and paraffin. Stir to make sure it is smooth and mixed together. Roll frozen balls in the chocolate mixture and put back on sheet pan and put in freezer for an hour.
Serve thawed out, and store the leftovers in the fridge.
Eat and enjoy.