How to Make S, Mores cups
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine graham crackers, powdered sugar and butter.
- Place 1 Tbsp. of crumb mixture in each cup of a mini muffin pan. Firmly press crumbs to form shallow cups.
- Bake 4 to 5 minutes or till edges are bubbling.
- Break 2 of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place 1 rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half using kitchen shears dipped into cold water. Place 1 marshmallow half, cut side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly softened.
- Remove pans from oven; move to cooling rack. Cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
- Break remaining candy and microwave till melted and smooth. Dip top of each marshmallow into melted chocolate. Turn top side up and let stand 40 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Store cups in single layer in airtight container for up to one week.
DO NOT FREEZE!!!