S’mores Cookie Cups
But when my kids were younger I had a heart attack almost every time we did a campfire and made s’mores. Little kids, long pointy sticks, and fire do not make a good mix. Oh, and the sticky marshmallow guts that ended up just about every where. Yeah…that was awesome too!
I still don’t like the sticky marshmallow that ends up everywhere, so I found a fun and cute way to enjoy s’mores. There is no worry and only minimal mess with these cookies.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgpillsbury sugar cookies
1/4 cchocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/2 chershey's chocolate spread
1 cmini marshmallows
·hershey's chocolate bars
How to Make S’mores Cookie Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini-muffin pan.
- Roll each cookie dough square into a ball.
- Roll each one into the graham cracker crumbs. Place in a greased mini muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press in the centers gently.
- Let the cookies cool in the pan for 3-4 minutes.
- Use a knife to gently lift them out of the tin. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Fill the centers with the chocolate spread.
- Top each cookie cup with marshmallows.
- Broil on High for 30-45 seconds. Be careful they do not burn.
- Remove from the oven and top with a chocolate square.
- Store in a sealed container on the counter.