☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg(10 oz) marshmallows
4 cjet puffed mini marshmallows
6 crice krispies
·canned frosting or decorating gel
·assorted small, round candies
How to Make Rice Krispies Caterpillar Treats
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cool slightly. Using small round cookie cutters coated with cooking spray cut into circles.
- Place eight to nine circles next to each other, forming caterpillars.
- Decorate with frosting, sprinkles and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- Keep un-used treats in a air tight container at room temperature.