·1 c. melted shortening
·1- 15 oz. canned pumpkin
·2 tsp. vanilla
·4 c. flour
·2 tsp. cinnamon
·1-12oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
·2 tsp. baking soda
·2 c. sugar
How to Make Pumpkin Cookies
- In a large bowl sift together
- Gently stir in Sugar and Chocolate Chips with wooden spoon.
- In a small bowl using a beater mix well until smooth:
- Add to dry ingredients and stir well with a wooden spoon.
- Bake @ 375° drop by rounded teaspoon fulls onto a sprayed cookie sheet(I use those cheap aluminum baking sheets they cook well and they don't burn) Bake 16-18 minutes. Check bottom of cookie for doneness