- 1 c. melted shortening
- 1- 15 oz. canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 c. flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1-12oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 c. sugar
How to Make Pumpkin Cookies
- 1In a large bowl sift together
- 2Gently stir in Sugar and Chocolate Chips with wooden spoon.
- 3In a small bowl using a beater mix well until smooth:
- 4Add to dry ingredients and stir well with a wooden spoon.
- 5Bake @ 375° drop by rounded teaspoon fulls onto a sprayed cookie sheet(I use those cheap aluminum baking sheets they cook well and they don't burn) Bake 16-18 minutes. Check bottom of cookie for doneness