·1 cup butter, room temperature
·3/4 cup canned pumpkin
·1 cup light brown sugar
·1/2 cup granulated sugar
·1 teaspoon vanilla
·1 teaspoon baking soda
·1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
·1 teaspoon salt
·2 1/2 cups flour
·2 cups chocolate chips
How to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- In bowl of stand mixer beat the butter and pumpkin together until evenly combined, 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add both sugars and beat another minute.
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Beat until smooth.
- Turn mixer to low and add flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto lined baking sheet and bake 9 - 11 minutes until centers are just set and edges are golden.
- Allow to cool for 3 - 4 minutes on baking sheet and then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling.