Philly and Butter Roll Out Cookies
1 lbbutter, softened
8 ozphiladelphia cream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
4 1/2 call purpose flour
How to Make Philly and Butter Roll Out Cookies
- Mix together softened butter and cream cheese.
- Add in sugar, egg yolks and vanilla.
- Stir in sifted flour.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight is fine too.
- Roll out on floured surface and floured rolling pin. (I used quite a bit of flour in this process.)Roll out to desired thickness.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven 10-12 minutes. You do not want them to turn brown on the edges.