Peppermint Cookie Lollipops
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16 oz
- package of vanilla candiquik coating
- 1 pkg
- peppermint creme oreos
- 18 stick
- lollipop sticks
- red colored sugar
- candy coating for piping
How to Make Peppermint Cookie Lollipops
- 1Insert a lollipop stick into the center of each Oreo cookie. (I found it easier to take the top off of the cookies putting a small blob of the melted Candiquik on the side with icing, laid the lollipop stick on the blob and replaced the other wafer of the cookie on top. I put them in the freezer on a cookie sheet to harden them quicker.)
- 2Melt Candiquik in microwavable bowl according to directions on the package,
- 3Dip cookie lollipops into melted Candiquik. Allow excess coating to drip off. (I held the cookie lollipop by the stick and spooned the melted coating on and let the excess drip off. To me it was easier.) Place on waxed paper to dry.
- 4After the coating is completely dry, use the remaining candy coating to pipe a swirl on the cookie. Sprinkle immediately with the red decorating sugar.