Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
Part of the chocolate chips get stirred into the mix while the marshmallow goodness is still hot, so they juuuuust start to melt.
The generous scoop of peanut butter adds a creaminess that helps keep these bars gooey. Drool.
Have I convinced you yet? Go make these!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cpeanut butter
6 ccups golden grahams cereal
2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
- In a large pot melt the butter and peanut butter over medium heat.
- Stir in marshmallows and continue stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat and gently combine with cereal and 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips.
- Press gently into a greased 9×13″ pan and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- When cool, cover and store at room temperature.