Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
Part of the chocolate chips get stirred into the mix while the marshmallow goodness is still hot, so they juuuuust start to melt.
The generous scoop of peanut butter adds a creaminess that helps keep these bars gooey. Drool.
Have I convinced you yet? Go make these!
- 3 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter
- 5 c
- 6 c
- cups golden grahams cereal
- 2 c
- chocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
- 1In a large pot melt the butter and peanut butter over medium heat.
- 2Stir in marshmallows and continue stirring until melted.
- 3Remove from heat and gently combine with cereal and 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips.
- 4Press gently into a greased 9×13″ pan and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- 5When cool, cover and store at room temperature.