Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Cream shortening and peanut butter. Beat in other ingredients.
- Stir in flour, blending well. Chill. Roll out onto 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured board. Cut with cookie cutter. (I roll mine into balls and press a criss-cross pattern into them with a fork)
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in oven at 350 for 10 minutes. Yield 40 cookies.
- Garnish with a Hershey kiss or chopped nuts or granulated sugar.