Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies
Photo adapted from Mag-pie's and More.
1 cunsalted butter
1 1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1/2 clight brown sugar
1/2 cdark brown sugar
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 pkg(11 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks
1 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together.
Add the sugars and cream on medium speed.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture gradually and mix until no white remains; then add chocolate chunks and nuts. Mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets. Press down slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.