Peanut Butter Cookies with Butterscotch Chips
Recipe and photo adapted from My Recipes.
- 1 pkg
- (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter, softened
- 1-1/2 c
- peanut butter, chunky (not "all natural")
- 1 c
- egg, large
- 1 tsp
- 1-1/3 c
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies with Butterscotch Chips
- 1In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- 2Beat butter and peanut butter until smooth.
Gradually add sugar, beating to blend.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture and butterscotch chips.
Form into a large disc and wrap in plastic.
Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- 3Form dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
Using a fork, press balls flat, then press again to form criss cross pattern.
Bake at 375 degrees on parchment lined baking sheets for 11- 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4Cool for 10 minutes on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.