Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe and Photo adapted from How Sweet It Is.
2 cplus 2 tbsps. flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
8 Tbspunsalted butter, melted and cooled
6 Tbspcreamy peanut butter, melted and cooled
1 cloosely packed brown sugar
1egg yolk, at room temperature
1 1/2ripe bananas, mashed ( about 3/4 cup)
1 1/4 cmilk chocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Whisk dry ingredients; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cooled peanut butter and butter with both sugars until combined.
Whisk in egg yolk and vanilla.
- Add in mashed banana and mix (mixture will not be smooth.)
- Gradually add dry ingredients, mixing with large spoon.
Fold in chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into size of golf ball and place on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
Slightly pat down each ball of dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes, until edges are golden and the middles are puffy. (do not overbake.)