Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe and Photo adapted from How Sweet It Is.
- 2 c
- plus 2 tbsps. flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 8 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 6 Tbsp
- creamy peanut butter, melted and cooled
- 1 c
- loosely packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- egg yolk, at room temperature
- 2 tsp
- 1 1/2
- ripe bananas, mashed ( about 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/4 c
- milk chocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Whisk dry ingredients; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together cooled peanut butter and butter with both sugars until combined.
Whisk in egg yolk and vanilla.
- 3Add in mashed banana and mix (mixture will not be smooth.)
- 4Gradually add dry ingredients, mixing with large spoon.
Fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Shape dough into size of golf ball and place on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
Slightly pat down each ball of dough.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes, until edges are golden and the middles are puffy. (do not overbake.)