OREO Football Helmet Cookie Balls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg(8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
36oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
4 pkg(4 oz. each) white chocolate, melted and devided, color with each teams colors
16pretzel twists, each broken into 3 pieces
·small round silver ball candies
How to Make OREO Football Helmet Cookie Balls
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls to resemble helmets. Freeze 10 min. (make an indention in front with the handle of a small wooden spoon to form the face mask.) Refer to photo.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate colored with teams colors.
- Insert pretzel piece into each for the face mask. Refer to photo.
- Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Decorate helmets using decorating icing with your favorite player's number and small round candies.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.