OREO Football Helmet Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg
- (4 oz. each) white chocolate, melted and devided, color with each teams colors
- pretzel twists, each broken into 3 pieces
- food coloring
- chocolate icing
- small round silver ball candies
How to Make OREO Football Helmet Cookie Balls
- 1Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- 2Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls to resemble helmets. Freeze 10 min. (make an indention in front with the handle of a small wooden spoon to form the face mask.) Refer to photo.
- 3Dip balls in melted chocolate colored with teams colors.
- 4Insert pretzel piece into each for the face mask. Refer to photo.
- 5Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- 6Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- 7Decorate helmets using decorating icing with your favorite player's number and small round candies.
- 8Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.