☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- whole pkg of oreo's
- 1/2 c
- butter melted
- 1 box
- choc. pudding ( lrg box)
- 8 oz cool whip ( i made home made cool whip)
- 8 oz cream cheese sofened
- 4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 c
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Oreo casarol
- 1Crush the whole package of cookies either with a food processor, or in a bag and a rolling pin.
Save a 1/2 c. to sprinkle on top of dessert when it's done.
- 3Melt butter and pour into crumb mix. Stir it up good and press crumbs in bottom of pan to make a crust.
- 4Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge.
- 5In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese until nice and smooth and then add powdered sugar, mix.
- 6In a separate bowl add 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and 3 to 4 cups of powdered sugar. mix with mixer till whipped. taste and add more sugar if needed to your liking.
- 7Then fold in 1-8 oz thing of cool whip to cream cheese mixture.
- 9Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve