☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1whole pkg of oreo's
1/2 cbutter melted
1 boxchoc. pudding ( lrg box)
28 oz cool whip ( i made home made cool whip)
18 oz cream cheese sofened
4 cpowdered sugar
2 cheavy whipping cream
How to Make Oreo casarol
- Crush the whole package of cookies either with a food processor, or in a bag and a rolling pin.
Save a 1/2 c. to sprinkle on top of dessert when it's done.
- Melt butter and pour into crumb mix. Stir it up good and press crumbs in bottom of pan to make a crust.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge.
- In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese until nice and smooth and then add powdered sugar, mix.
- In a separate bowl add 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and 3 to 4 cups of powdered sugar. mix with mixer till whipped. taste and add more sugar if needed to your liking.
- Then fold in 1-8 oz thing of cool whip to cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve