Oreo Brownie Delight
PS the longer the completed pudding mixture is in the fridge the better!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a delight to eat! The brownies are nice and chewy. The creamy Oreo pudding on top is amazing. I could just eat that with a spoon! This dessert is going to be a hit anytime you serve it.
NOTE: All ovens and pans are different. Our brownies were done in about 25 minutes. So keep an eye on the brownies while they're baking to not overcook them. The Test Kitchen
- 1 1/2 bag(s)
- Double Stuff Oreo cookies, 15.35 oz each
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 c
- butter (room temp)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 3 c
- 2 box
- small vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 tsp
- 16 oz
- Cool Whip
- 1 box
- Ghirardelli brownie mix
- 1/3 c
- Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips (for brownie mix)
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips (for drizzle)
How to Make Oreo Brownie Delight
- 10Melt 1/2 cup Ghirardilli Milk Chocolate Chips in microwave (depending on what brand you use, you might need to add up to 1 tsp of milk to make it creamy). Drizzle on top of each piece before serving. When I used Ghirardelli chips, I had to work with it and add milk. When I used Nestle Toll House chips, I didnt need milk. Can serve right away or refrigerate until ready.
- 11Leftover Oreo's... LET THE KIDS DEVOUR!...or yourself ;)
- 12The pudding mixture is best refrigerated overnight, however that is NOT a must! But if you have the time, prepare pudding mixture day before you need it, then fix the brownies the day you are serving. You end up with a warm brownie and a cool pudding filling on top! Perfection!