Oreo Brownie Delight
PS the longer the completed pudding mixture is in the fridge the better!
What a delight to eat! The brownies are nice and chewy. The creamy Oreo pudding on top is amazing. I could just eat that with a spoon! This dessert is going to be a hit anytime you serve it.
NOTE: All ovens and pans are different. Our brownies were done in about 25 minutes. So keep an eye on the brownies while they're baking to not overcook them.
- 1 1/2 bag(s)
- Double Stuff Oreo cookies, 15.35 oz each
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 c
- butter (room temp)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 3 c
- 2 box
- small vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 tsp
- 16 oz
- Cool Whip
- 1 box
- Ghirardelli brownie mix
- 1/3 c
- Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips (for brownie mix)
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips (for drizzle)
How to Make Oreo Brownie Delight
- 10Melt 1/2 cup Ghirardilli Milk Chocolate Chips in microwave (depending on what brand you use, you might need to add up to 1 tsp of milk to make it creamy). Drizzle on top of each piece before serving. When I used Ghirardelli chips, I had to work with it and add milk. When I used Nestle Toll House chips, I didnt need milk. Can serve right away or refrigerate until ready.
- 11Leftover Oreo's... LET THE KIDS DEVOUR!...or yourself ;)
- 12The pudding mixture is best refrigerated overnight, however that is NOT a must! But if you have the time, prepare pudding mixture day before you need it, then fix the brownies the day you are serving. You end up with a warm brownie and a cool pudding filling on top! Perfection!