No-chill Sugar Cookies
How to Make No-chill Sugar Cookies
- 1Cream the butter with the sugar.
- 2Add vanilla and egg and beat well.
- 3Mix in flour a little at a time.
- 4To keep dough moist and pliable, separate dough into 4 parts, and work with one part at a time keeping the other parts covered or wrapped in plastic wrap.
- 5Roll to desired thickness and cut with your favorite cutters.
- 6Bake at 350F for 9-12 minutes depending on thickness. Cookies should be light golden brown when done.
- 7Decorate with cookie paints, colored sugars or sprinkles before baking, or with frosting or royal icing after baking and cooling.