No-chill Sugar Cookies
How to Make No-chill Sugar Cookies
- Cream the butter with the sugar.
- Add vanilla and egg and beat well.
- Mix in flour a little at a time.
- To keep dough moist and pliable, separate dough into 4 parts, and work with one part at a time keeping the other parts covered or wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Roll to desired thickness and cut with your favorite cutters.
- Bake at 350F for 9-12 minutes depending on thickness. Cookies should be light golden brown when done.
- Decorate with cookie paints, colored sugars or sprinkles before baking, or with frosting or royal icing after baking and cooling.