No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- 2/3 c
- 1 box
- (3.4 oz) box instant pumpkin spice pudding mix (if you can’t find sub vanilla pudding & 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice)
- 3 1/2 c
- quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- 1In a saucepan, combine sugars, butter and milk. Bring to a boil.
- 2Boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add in the pudding mix, stirring to combine completely.
- 3Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and oats. Stir to combine and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 4Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper, and allow to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
- 5Freezing Directions:
Follow directions above. When completely cool, transfer to gallon sized freezer storage bag.