Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16 ounces prepared cookie dough
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
How to Make Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 3 - 12 count mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop cookie dough into prepared muffin pans. Bake for 12 - 14 minutes until just turning golden brown.
- 3Remove from oven and immediately use the handle of a wooden spoon to press down the centers of each cookie to make room for the filling. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing.
- 4Place cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl and mix until well combined. Place dollops of cream cheese filling into center of cookie cups and top with mini chips. -